Radisson Blu Dubai Deira Creek Hotel
6 March 2019
The essential access industry event
Created and organised by
المؤتمر السنوى للمعدات والأليات
Tel: +1 480-478-6302
or contact your local sale representative
5 March - Networking event
6 March - IPAF Summit
6 March - IAPA Awards dinner
7 March Site Visits
Detailed set up times will be available here nearer to the event date.
HOTEL SHIPPING ADDRESS
Radisson Blu Hotel,
Dubai Deira Creek,
PLEASE CLEARLY LABEL ALL BOXES WITH:
EVENT NAME: IPAF SUMMIT / IAPAs
EVENT DATE: 6 March 2019
SPONSOR NAME: XXXXXXX
EVENT CONTACT: Murray Pollok (KHL)
ON-SITE CONTACT NAME: ________
and CELL NUMBER: ________
Number of boxes shipped: (example: 1 of 5, 2 of 5 etc.)
Method of shipment: ________
Date of expected arrival at the hotel: ________
WHY DUBAI? - THE MARKET
• The Middle East is a large and growing aerial platform market, with enormous potential for expansion.
• The region is home to major access rental companies, Including subsidiaries of large European and US firms.
• There are dozens of world-status projects ongoing, including Expo 2020 in Dubai, Jeddah Economic City in Saudi Arabia, Dubai Al Maktoum Airport and the Al Zour refinery in Kuwait.
WHY DUBAI? - THE CITY
• Dubai is one of the world’s leading international business centres and regional hubs.
• The main Dubai airport serves 90 airlines flying to more than 240 destinations across six continents.
• Dubai is a stable and a safe city for visitors, citizens and residents alike.
• The city is well located to attract delegates from Asia, Europe, Africa and the Americas.
• The leading global event for the industry.
• Attracts some of the biggest access rental companies in the world.
• Attracts more than 350 industry professionals worldwide.
• Promote your company brand and products to the biggest buyers of access equipment in the world.
• Table top exhibition space during the IPAF summit and the IAPAs event.
• Scheduled coffee and lunch breaks during the IPAF Summit and the IAPA pre-dinner drinks reception will provide a great opportunity to be seen and network.
• Potential new clients and existing clients use this event as a meeting place.
• Be associated with this prestigious event that promotes safety and innovation.
• The IAPAs have become synonymous with best practice and excellence in the global powered access industry.
WHO ATTENDS & WHY?
Senior executives from
• Rental companies
• Fleet owners
• Safety/training companies
• Used equipment specialists
• Financial institutions
• Access-related professionals
WHY THEY ATTEND
• Network with like minded professionals
• Learn about key industry issues
• Generate ideas
• Forge partnerships
• Identify opportunities
• Boost reputation
• Celebrate excellence
As soon as you sign up as a sponsor your brand exposure will begin, with your logo seen on all pre-event marketing materials, including magazines, newsletters, websites, e-casts and promotion displays. Increase the return on your investment by booking early.